2008年2月4日 星期一

[Weekly Report]2008.1.12-2007.1.18

1. MySQL Remote Query:
1.1 How to test:
In order to learn the MySQL database, I designed the experiment
environment. Because I can grant any privilege on my own server, I
chose to set-up the database on the other server(in this task,it is
ms11.voip.edu.tw) and try to connect to that one. First, I tried to
query in the localhost mode. When I make sure the local query is OK,
it represent that I learned MySQL query language fine. Second, I
upload the php files to ms11 server, and modified the files with the
connection details. I use a php file storing these connection data and
include it in every query php file.
1.2 Test:
* test1<http://tintin.no-ip.org/Database/Lab/index.php>
test1 is the simplest test for MySQL. Just test connection of MySQL
database and the database creation,modification,deletion using PHP
script language.
* test2:Remote Query(ms11 query to tintin.com)
<http://ms11.voip.edu.tw/~martensite/Database/show_all.php>
test2 is for remote query test. It works fine, but I grant all
privilege to the remote user. It need modifying.
1.3 What I have learned:
In the learning process, I learned the privilege concept of MySQL.
I finally know why I can not connect to the ms11 database from my
server. I think the manager confined me to local query.

沒有留言: