2008年1月4日 星期五

[Weekly Report]2007.12.15-2007.12.21

1. Settle down the SIP Fluoroscope System on three servers:
1.1 On my own Linux server, it runs well. But there is still one
problem. The PHPGD module cannot be loaded well, so I can't not move
on the path to draw the flow of call using MRTG.
1.1.1 This week, I found that I should use sudo to compile the C
program captures packets. (Reply to the teacher question in the last
weekly report)
1.1.2 Before this week, I compiled, and failed, and I even didn't know
I failed.
1.2 On the ms11 server, it (still?)runs well.
1.3 On the iPBX server, the system can capture the packets,and store
them in the MySQL database. The webpage can show the packets, but not
so-called real-time. There must be something wrong, and the key
problem might be AJAX. Still debugging. I use a useful Firefox
plugin,Firebug, to debug the javascript code. The error message shows
that there is a function in Sajax not defined. But I check the Sajax
is the same as others on the other Linux server(my own server).
2. Struggle with the logging of OpenSER:
It must seems very simple for the demon(取其「高手」意), but I am 苦手(日語). I
tried to insert some log functions in the OpenSER configuration file,
but the message didn't show up in the log file. I must put them in
the wrong places. I walked around the forum, and get a
tutoria<http://www.voipuser.org/forum_topic_8040.html>(I would like to
call it a reading queue for knowing OpenSER). And I consulted Wenjen,
he advised that I should read the OpenSER Core Cookbook and "OpenSER
Pseudo-variables" document to know how to program in the configuration
file. There are too many things on my TODO list.

沒有留言: