2008年1月4日 星期五

[Weekly Report]2007.12.22-2007.12.28

1.Prepare the term projects of VoIP Measurement and Web Technology.
2.Try logging of OpenSER:
2-1. Read the document: OpenSER - Debug and syslog messages
<http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/ser-syslog/>
2-2. I tried to use the simple log function to record how many INVITE
packets passed my proxy server. Try and error, and finally it worked!
(HAHA!) I think I can combine the result of the log file with my term
project topic, MRTG , to get a visualized report of SIP call flow.
2-3. The second try of the log function is to log how many successful
call have established. I discussed with Wen-Jen, we think maybe we can
log how many ACK packets. I put the log function in somewhere in the
main route, but it didn't work. The task is not finished.

沒有留言: