2007年9月10日 星期一

[Weekly Report]2007.8.18-2007.8.24

1.Read the assigned reading(as the lab announcement):
1.1 SIP Overview (http://www.cs.columbia.edu/sip/overview.html)
1.2 SIP Tutorial by Jiri Kuthan and Dorgham Sisalem(pp1-pp53)
1.3 RFC3261(continuing taking notes and wandering).

2.Try to install the SIP Fluoroscope system:
2.1 Because I am not familiar with the Linux,I encounter many obstacles in set-up and basic operation of Linux. The manual page of Bash is recommended to get used to the shell. I have read about 10 pages,and today I found the info documents of Bash is easier to read(The book "Unix Power Tools" recommended). It is really more readable for me. But as the info documents say, "The Bash manual page should be used as the definitive reference
on shell behavior", I might read the manual page of bash later.
2.2 I tried the Sajax toolkit to write a program to display the server time.Actually,I just type the code and change some arguments. Just give a try to test the convenience of Sajax.

沒有留言: