2007年9月10日 星期一

[Weekly Report]2007.8.3-2007.8.10

1.Install Linux OS:
As the former letter, I install Debian/Linux in the computer, but I still have no time configuring the using environment to fit my personal habits(like input methods,fonts... )

2.Scan the seniority's paper:
After thoroughly reading the paper,I find the bottleneck of installing the SIP Fluoroscope system may be using AJAX engine and some captor(such as libpcap). Although we have had some API or framework to handle the puzzle mechanism, but I still can't definitely know how to let them work.

3.Read RFC 3261 and 3665:
RFC 3665 represents a SIP basic call flow example. I have no idea about mechanism how SIP manages signaling. So first I read RFC 3665 to briefly know what SIP can do. I still don't finish the reading of RFC 3261.(Honestly,it is difficult to swallow for me now. Try to chew it!)

4.Write a AJAX version "Hollow World!" program:
Just give it a try!But I found it is very fun that users don't need reload the page to get the reaction. It seems magical.

--------------------------------------------------
霓雅暑假都在家,應該要九月分才回來;還有,老師你之前說這週要針對學長的論文給你一個簡報,或許報告完可以討論之後幾個月我的學習計劃。
除了週一既訂計劃,其它時間都是可自由安排的時段,所以請老師安排時間吧! :)

沒有留言: